Saturday, January 15, 2011

i phone 4 vs Blackberry



Morning all,

Which one is more better?. I was thinking to buy a new hand phone and however i still dunno what kind of hand phone that i should buy and which one is better for me. I phone and blackberry is a kind of hot technology that should be own by people. Therefore, its hard for me to choose. I do ask one of my friend who currently own a blackberry, and the feedback was, "he love his blackberry because they can BBM with other for free, they can surf the internet via the phone, they can take picture,3g (some of the model only),and he is definitely enjoy using it." However, of course there is a pro and cons right?. Is it true the battery won't lasting long? and they have to charge it frequently?. so, it is better you guys tell me.

I phone?. hurm i like the design and also they have all the new application which will attract people to buy it. But can u guys tell me, why iphone? .

No comments:

Post a Comment